Employment & Internships
Kidspace Children's Museum is an incredible place of exploration and discovery. We offer our guests hands-on experiences that are relevant, inspiring, and that involve guests in the learning process. It is a rewarding place to learn, grow, and be a part of. Kidspace is an equal opportunity employer and 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Click on each job title for a detailed description.
Submit a cover letter and resume to Madeline Russell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 626-449-9985.
$9.00/hour for first 80 hours of employment. Increase after initial period based on performance. Several openings available.
This position differs from the Part-Time Museum Educator--General Floor Operations as it focuses on facilitating programming inside our temporary Greenhouse Exhibit. You will be solely focused on all of the Greenhouse’s programing through December 2015 for a fixed 20 hours per week. After the Greenhouse Exhibit closes the position would fold into the Part-time Museum Educator--General Floor Operations.
The Greenhouse Exhibit's programming duties include:
- Facilitating greenhouse/gardens themed educational activities focusing on a fusion of art, science, nature and engineering
- Interacting with guests and answering questions regarding Kidspace’s greenhouse and future Gardens exhibit plans
- Maintaining a welcoming and professional greenhouse appearance daily
- Providing feedback to Education Specialist regarding program progress
- Maintaining project database, and monitoring all supplies
- Caring for greenhouse plants
Submit a cover letter and resume to Marco Calderón via email at email@example.com or fax at 626-449-9985. Please make sure your cover letter specifically addresses the duties listed above.
$9.00/hour for first 80 hours of employment. Increase after initial period based on performance. Two openings available.