Come Join Us For the 20th Annual Pumpkin Festival at Kidspace Children's Museum!
Sponsored by the Circle of Friends
Saturday, October 18 & Sunday, October 19, 2014
9:30a.m. to 5:00p.m.
This family-friendly event includes fun for all ages and will be hosted in Brookside Park, directly in front of Kidspace Children’s Museum.
Kids will giggle with delight at the petting zoo, pony rides, exciting bouncers, carnival games, and seasonal crafts. Partake in a costume parade, make your own take-home fall crafts, enjoy face painting, and select pumpkins from our pumpkin patch.
Parents will love the book and costume sale, and tasty picnic treats.
Festival admission is free - as well as the live music/performances, selected crafts, promotions at the Radio Disney tent, and a photo opportunity at the pumpkin patch. There is also plenty of free parking in Lot I of the Rose Bowl adjacent to Brookside Park.
Tickets are available for purchase to enjoy the bouncers, pony rides, games, food, and many other festival attractions.
This is a fun, family-friendly way to celebrate the season!
The annual Pumpkin Festival is organized by the museum’s volunteer support group, The Circle of Friends, and offers even the youngest children a fun and safe way to celebrate the season. All proceeds benefit Kidspace Children’s Museum.
This family-friendly event includes fun for all ages and will be
hosted in Brookside Park, directly in front of Kidspace Children’s
2014 Pumpkin Festival Vendors & Pricing:
- Gourmet chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
- 4 tickets per item.
The Coffee Gallery
- Coffee (hot & iced), flavored lemonades, strawberry iced tea, specialty lattes.
- 1 to 3 tickets per item.
- Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, Double-Doubles, grilled cheeses, chips, and sodas.
- 2 to 8 tickets per individual item, 10 to 12 tickets per meal.
- Flavored shaved Ice.
- 3 to 5 tickets per item.
- Carne asada, carnitas, or pollo tacos, rice & beans.
- 3 to 7 tickets per individual item, 8 tickets per meal.
- Tri Tip or Pulled Pork Sandwich, Pulled Pork Nachos, BBQ Turkey Legs, Garlic & Sweet Potato Fries, Brats, Sausages, Mac & Cheese, Lemonade
- 3 to 9 tickets per item.
- Cheese or pepperoni pizza, whole or by the slice.
- 3 tickets per slice, 18 tickets per whole pizza.
Teri & Yaki
- Teriyaki chicken bowl, lemonade.
- 4 to 6 tickets per item.