Donation Request Guidelines
Kidspace Children's Museum receives many donation requests from schools, churches, clubs, etc. each day. To ensure a timely response to your request, please follow the guidelines below.
Note: All guidelines MUST be followed or your request may be denied.
- A statement about the organization with the donation request on the organization's letterhead must be mailed to:
Kidspace Children's Museum
ATTN: Donation Requests
480 N Arroyo Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
- Must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return correspondence.
- Requesting organization must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit serving the educational needs of children and families in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Must give at least 30 days notice before the date the donation is needed.
- No more than one donation request per organization per 12 months.
- No phone calls.
The standard donation is (1) Kidspace Family Pass good for four complimentary general admissions, a $40 value. There is a limited number of donations available per year on a first-come, first-serve basis. Requests must be received by no later than July 2013 to be considered.
We will respond to all approved requests via mail.