Donation Request Guidelines
Please mail 2017 requests between January 1 and July 31, 2017 for consideration.
Kidspace Children's Museum receives many donation requests from schools, churches, clubs, etc. each day. To ensure a timely response to your request, please follow the guidelines below.
Note: All guidelines MUST be followed or your request may be denied.
1. A statement about the organization with the donation request on the organization's letterhead must be mailed to:
Kidspace Children's Museum
ATTN: Donation Requests
480 N. Arroyo Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91103
2. Must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return correspondence.
3. Requesting organization must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit serving the educational needs of children and families in the greater Los Angeles area.
4. Must give at least 30 days notice before the date the donation is needed.
5. No more than one donation request per organization per 12 months.
6. No phone calls.
The standard donation is four (4) individual day passes, a $52 value. There is a limited number of donations available per year on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We will respond to all approved requests via mail.