Group Reservation Form
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM AS ANY INCOMPLETE OR UNCLEAR INFORMATION ON YOUR REQUEST WILL DELAY YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION.
There are two types of field-trips to Kidspace: Self-Guided or Discovery, please choose only one on this form. The entire museum is designed to be toured at your own pace, so we do not offer tours. The difference between a Self-Guided and a Discovery visit is that the latter includes an educational program that is taught by our Museum Educators exclusevely to your group which lasts between 30 to 60 minutes depending on the program you select; while the former does not include any exclusive programming. In both instances your group is welcome to stay at Kidspace all day and have access to all public areas that are not closed for maintenance. We close at 5:00 pm everyday.
- Field trips are available for groups of 15 or more children and must be reserved with full payment at least two calendar weeks in advance. Kidspace requires at least one adult for every five children.
- Self-Guided visits can be booked for large groups depending on museum capacity for that day.
- Discovery Programs can be booked for up to 90 students per time slot (9:45, 11:00 and 12:00) or for a total of 270 students for the day.
- Field trips cannot be booked over the telephone or via email, but feel free to call if you have any questions (626) 449-9144 ext. 5218.
- To request a visit please complete and submit this online reservation form.
- Be sure to list 3 dates when you know your group is able to visit.
- If your prefered time and program are not available on any of your three date choices, you will be booked for a different time or self-guided visit instead in order to secure a date for your group.
- All group visits are booked on a first-come first-served basis. You will be notified within 3 busines days via email once your visit has been booked and confirmed.